The Spot for Movies, mostly, and any other motley thing that enters my brain

Monday, July 10, 2006

First Post

Ahem, from the title I guess you figured out what this post means, it is also traditionally used as a summery of the purpose of this blog.

What is this blog for? Well, Just last year I found myself inexplicably drawn to film, which has become a major passion. As a younger compile. I hope this blog will help to record my journey through cinema and my evolving tastes surrounding it. Looking back I (or possible, you, if anyone is reading this) will be able to see my earlier reviews and rants and see how I (hopefully) improved throughout the… years? Months? I can’t promise how long I’ll be able to keep this up.

One important thing to know is what movies to watch, I have taken care of this by purchising not one but two books (I can' help myself I tell ya!) which are basically lists of "must see" movies with reviews on each. My goal is to go through my smaller (501) list before I graduate high school, how plausible this is is still up for debate, but I believe I have 300 more movies to go, of all different kinds and all different quality.

That's all I can say right now, but I hope you don't hold it against me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home